UCAPP Workshops are:
- Designed to supplement UCAPP’s core curriculum by offering extensions to UCAPP’s current principal preparation program courses and internship opportunities.
- Optional and participation may count toward the internship.
- Facilitated to provide a collaborative, hands-on adult learning experience utilizing authentic case studies, real and simulated data, artifacts and documents, and simulations.
Calendar / Registration (2019-2020)
Click the title below for pre-work and other useful documents and resources related to the next UCAPP Workshop. We post here a few days prior to each session.
- All done for 2019-2020... see you next year!
- 10/05/2019: UCAPP Workshops: CAT Prep
- 10/10/2019: UCAPP Workshops: Core Values, Vision, & Mission
- 11/14/2019: UCAPP Workshops: SRBI
- 03/16/2020 & 03/17/2020: UCAPP Workshops (Year 2's): Career Planning [webinar]
- 04/14/2020: UCAPP Workshops (Year 2's): Mock Interview Day [online]
Useful Documents & Resources
These documents and resources will be useful to our work this year and beyond.